AltarOfKings

Just another Gamer's blog! Here to share Games and Computer Information! And my favorite game Mafia Wars!

Tips to 20% Faster Your Internet Connection  

This tips will make your internet connection 20% faster only if you use Windows XP or Windows Vista.


Did you know that during this time, Windows using our bandwidth up to 20%? To take our bandwidth back and make our internet connection 20% faster, do the following:

1. Click Start button > click run then type "gpedit.msc" (without quotes).
2. In the computer configuration > administrative templates > click on the Network.
3. Click Qos packet scheduler - Double Click on the Bandwidth Limit Reservable.
4. Click Enabled reservable bandwidth and then change the setting to 0 (zero)% > Click Apply and OK. Restart your computer.

But it also depends on your internet connection speed. This tips can accelerate your internet connection if you using Windows XP or Windows Vista operating system.

Before I apply these tips when I play online games often happens lag, but after I apply the tips, my internet connection became faster and I play online games without lag.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comments

Post a Comment