AltarOfKings

Just another Gamer's blog! Here to share Games and Computer Information! And my favorite game Mafia Wars!

Mafia Wars Daily Chance Collection (Full Set Lotto)  


Mafia Wars Daily Chance Collection (full set lotto) with Vault Bonus 10% to Job loot drops!

Very hard to got this full set lotto, may be only lucky Mafia can win a piece of lotto and only very lucky Mafia can win a full set of lotto with daily chance tickets.

Donate me for only $4 per set. I will help you to collect them :)

If you want to buy it please contact me YM: (mafyalutter).

Procedure:

  1. Add and invite http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000497666500
  2. Message me (Facebook inbox, not in add message).
  3. Donate me via PayPal (look sidebar) for only US$ 4.
  4. Wish-list your order (lotto can deliver only via wishlist).
Stock: 10 sets! (Update: 18 July 2010 GMT+7)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment