AltarOfKings

Just another Gamer's blog! Here to share Games and Computer Information! And my favorite game Mafia Wars!

Mafia Wars 2 Wallpapers from The Official + Edited  

Here are Mafia Wars 2 wallpapers from the Official. Nice for Mafia Wars 2 freak like you :)

Mafia Wars 2 Wallpaper 1

Mafia Wars 2 Wallpapers 1. Resolution: 1600 x 1200 for old square monitor, not for wide screen monitor (click the image to enlarge, right click and save image as to download)


(Damn I like this "Mafia Lady" wallpaper, she is so sexy, topless with tattoos in her back. I think she is not Mafia but Yakuza. High resolution: 1600 x 1200)


Mafia Wars 2 Wallpaper 3
(Why I think about Lara Croft when I see this Mafia Wars 2 wallpaper. Anyway, I vote for Lara Croft, but nice work Zynga. Still in resolution 1600 x 1200)


(Hmm no comment for this Mafia Wars 2 wallpaper. Still the same resolution: 1600 x 1200)

I know you may search for your wide screen monitor, so lets get some fun with Photoshop.

(Here it is, wide version of Mafia Wars 2 wallpaper from ZyngaGamesInfo.com, I love black back background very much that saving my monitor energy. High resolution: 1920 x 1024)

Mafia Wars 2 Wallpaper wide screen
(You wont miss this sexy wallpaper, hot for your wide screen monitor, high resolution @ 1920 x 1024)

Source: Mafia Wars 2 Wallpapers

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment